United Kingdom Association of Gestalt Practitioners (UKAGP) Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘United Kingdom Association of Gestalt Practitioners (UKAGP)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is listed below. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We aim to update our site regularly, it is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Intellectual property: this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Copyright notice: This website and its content is copyright of the United Kingdom Association of Gestalt Practitioners (UKAGP). All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Hyperlinking: linking to us at http://ukagp.org.uk You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. http://ukagp.org.uk pages must load into the user’s entire window.
- The UKAGP is an association of members among whose aims is to support and voice the interests of the UK Gestalt community in the UK and the wider field. The website may not be used in any way as a substitute for an accrediting body. Please see our Constitution for more information here.
- Passwords: when you set up a profile a secure password will be generated. You then have a choice to change your password. You set a new password at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the outcome following a password set by yourself that has been compromised by hackers or malicious software.
The automatic password generated by WordPress follows best web practice to be as secure as possible. However, no password offers 100% protection from hacking, viruses etc, and UKAGP accept no liability for security breaches as a result of a password automatically generated by our website. We recommend that you set a password with a level of complexity which ensures it cannot be easily guessed by hackers or malicious software. For increased security consider using a pass-phrase. See additional tips for creating strong passwords and pass-phrases.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Requests to remove content: In special cases, you can ask for content to be removed from our website, e.g. if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or includes material that may be considered obscene or defamatory. Please contact us using the details provided below giving the web address (URL) of the content you’d like removed and why. We’ll acknowledge your request and let you know what’s going to happen. Unpublishing is at our discretion. This does not affect your statutory rights to request information, including the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- Revisions to these terms: We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions regularly, as continued use of our website after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
How to contact us
United Kingdom Association for Gestalt Practitioners
201 Brettenham Road