With a German/Turkish heritage I understand the internal and external pressures related to gender, identity, culture and religion. Growing up on the edges of opposing cultures left me often wondering where I belonged. I am aware of the challenges a diverse background may has for families, relationships and work environments. This awareness shapes my work as a psychotherapist and I offer a nonjudgmental and accepting space for exploration.
As a researcher, facilitator and creative collaborator, I found myself drawn to the relational challenges we face. My own personal experience of being able to change and grow, and the joy of seeing others change and grow prompted my interest in psychotherapy and counselling.
My training enables me to support clients effectively. I draw from a wide set of tools to design each engagement based on client needs and preferences. I am experienced with short-term counselling and long-term psychotherapy and worked for various services including the NHS.
Since July 2020 I live in Spain. Therefore my UK practice is exclusively online.
- MSc Gestalt Psychotherapy – Middlesex University, London
- Clinical Diploma Gestalt Psychotherapy – Metanoia, London
- Post-Graduate Diploma Contemporary Trauma Practice – Relational Change, Oxford
- Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Metanoia, London
- MA Digital Arts – University of the Arts, London